Villenke
11 February 2006
  St. Valentine's Day
OK, technically this is not until Tuesday but Kate and I often like to avoid the actual holidays (be they real or Halmark) by celebrating near them but not on them. It hepls to avoid the busy times at restraunts and helps to get better deals on goods.

As I was wrapping the presents for today I was listening to the iPod and the song "Bohemian Rhapsody" came on. Made me so nastolgic for Wayne's World that I just had to pop it into the DVD player. Absolutlely classic.

But since that is what we are doing tonight I do not really have all that much to talk about in regards to the stated title of this posting.

As could be read on Roland St. Jude's blog avatars are the newest thing. I have requested Roland to procure me an avatar and have left it up to him to dictate what it would look like. As Susan stated, half the fun is finding out what Roland thinks of you and what he would commission.

On the foot side of things everything is going well. I manage to walk around the house without too much difficulty and I'm enjoying the return of mobility and the ability to carry things. Based on how it feels and it being only 10 days from the surgery I am hopeful that I will be fully recovered soon.

PS: does the spell checking on this thing work for anyone else?
 
Comments:
First, it's a pop-up window. Second it doesn't include a lot of words you would think it should...like the word "blog." Take it for what you will.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
Nothing short of ordinary

My Photo
Name:
Location: Grand Rapids, Michigan




ARCHIVES
November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 /


Powered by Blogger