Villenke
25 March 2007
  Ch ch ch changes
Well, shortly after I made my last post things got moving. They called me into a meeting with pretty much all of the managers of my department to find out the real scoop on what I wanted. Thankfully, they were all a bit more realistic about the whole thing than I thought they would be. They even said that they were unhappy to lose me but glad that I was not leaving the company. Real nice words.

I figure that once I get the offer thru HR it will be about 6 weeks before I get to start my new job. If that were to happen on Monday then I would have three more weeks after I finish the three weeks of travel.

Then I was able to get my "interview" in with the development guys the same day. That was good because on Wednesday after work I had to drive down to Columbus, OH. I was back home for the weekend but I am going back Monday morning and won't be back home again until Good Friday. Then I am scheduled to be out to Edison, NJ for a week. The very reason that I no longer want to be in Application Engineering is what they are currently doing. Four weeks out will push me up to 44% for the current year.
 
Comments:
Yay for some action! I'm glad they finally got into gear for you. I hope everything continues to go smoothly so you can spend more time with your gorgeous wife and daughter.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
Nothing short of ordinary

My Photo
Name:
Location: Grand Rapids, Michigan




ARCHIVES
November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 /


Powered by Blogger