Villenke
11 September 2006
  What Happend?
Sorry friends...not that things have not been going on but I have not been posting. I have also not been commenting.

Tonight reminded me that this begins the second NFL season that Roland and I have not been watching MNF together...and now with me having the sweet basement TV room. Sadly, though the MNF is now on ESPN and I do not have ESPN HD so now MNF is again in SD while I have this expensive HD TV.

I do have a couple of things to celebrate. First, the OSU Buckeyes beat the Texas Longhorns on Saturday night. This is super for Mr. Tressel and his amazing career and legacy at OSU. Second, Schumacher won the Italian GP and Sunday and then annouced his retirement at the end of this F1 season. The win, and Alonso's retirement, pulled Schumacher within 2 points of the Driver's Championship. If he manages to win the championship that would be his 8th.

Kate has passed into her 31st week of pregnancy. I have got to say that now things are getting much more real for me. Sure, Kate has been noticably pregnant for many weeks now but when you hit the final 25% things begin to get real for the man.

Work is not really all that much better, but I have started to take a more, "it is what it is," attitude toward work. I still want to do a good job, but if I do not then I will not take it home.

Quick beer note...Brain D and I made beer on Sunday. Brian made 10 gallons of American Amber and I made 5 gallons of Dunkelweizen...because fall is coming on.
 
Comments:
Yeah, MNF just isn't the same. There's no MSTK3 style commentary. I don't stop and pick up a briefcase full of candy. There's no homebrew. It's a lot less fun.

Glad to hear from you though. Welcome back!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
Nothing short of ordinary

My Photo
Name:
Location: Grand Rapids, Michigan




ARCHIVES
November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 /


Powered by Blogger