Villenke
19 September 2006
  How About Just 50 Meme
1. First Name? Henry

2. Are you named after anyone? Yes, my great great grandfather who emigrated from Germany.

3. When did you last cry? Probably when my uncle died back in 2002. Anything else would have just been a little of a tear up.

4. Do you like your handwriting? Not really. I work on it a little from time to time but mostly it is a very fast scrawl that has no real style. I know others that have what I find interesting, therefor cool, but I do not want to copy theirs.

5. What is my favorite lunch meat? If I am buying for daily lunches then it is chopped ham. If I am making a nice sandwich then I love corned beef...thinking Reuben. Want one right now.

6. Kids? 8/9ths.

7. If you were another person would you be friends with you? Sometimes I really do not think so. I often pick on my friends a little more than is nice and I definetely do not like it when others do it to me. I am not always an ass, but I do it more than is really friendly.

8. Do you have a journal? Just this blog. During my Senior year in high school I kept a bit of journal, and when I read it now it is quite embarassing. I have a feeling that this will feel embarassing in a couple of years.

9. Do you use sarcasm a lot? No, nearly never. See, right there.

10. Do you still have your tonsils? Except for a bit of toe bone I am complete.

11. Would you bungee jump? Yes...as I sit here in a basement on a couch. I would also jump out of a plane. I think it would be quite a rush.

12. What is my favorite cereal? Don't really eat cereal. I do love breakfasts in Germany. Rolls, meats, cheeses, jellys and such, yogurt. I was never dissapointed with German fruestuck.

13. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Almost never.

14. Do you think you are strong? No. I alos do not think that I am hansome and often think that other give me more credits for smarts than I really do have.

15. What is your favorite ice cream? I like the chocolate but really a good vanilla is best.

16. Shoe size? 10.

17. Red or pink? Always Ferrari Red.

18. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? I have a hard time finishing things. Once I get to 90% I would rather that someone else finish so that I can get on to something more interesting.

19. What do you miss the most? I miss those that are far away. I miss Cleveland and the friends I had there. I miss...San Dimas.

20. Do you want everyone to do this also? I would be interesting but not required to maintain my friendship.

21. What colour of pants and shoes are you wearing? Jeans and bare feet.

22. Who is your favorite writer/book/movie?
King, Steven
Dragons of Autumn Twilight
Raiders of the Lost Ark

23. What are you listening to right now? I have "How to dismantle an atomic bomb" in the car CD player right now.

24. If you were a crayon what colour would you be? Gold baby! Gold!

25. What are your favorite smells? Autumn, hops, auto racing, spring.

26. Who was the last person you spoke with on the phone? Some crappy work phone call.

27. The first thing that you notice about people that you are attracted to? Sadly, (in terms of stereotypes) breasts.

28. Do you like the person who sent this to you? I really like the person whom I am responding to...thur the blog-tet.

29. Favorite drink? German Hefeweizen...especially my nearlly award winning homebrew version. BTW, props to Chip for winning the ESB catagory at the Great Lakes Beer Festival over the weekend.

30. Favorite sport? I like to watch soccer (european) and auto racing (F1). I watch football in the fall/winter because it is good to occupy of Sunday when you don't want to go outside and the sun goes down at 5pm. I really love going to baseball games...even the 2006 Midwest League champion White Caps, who are Class A.

31. Hair colour? Brown.

32. Eye colour? Brown.

33. Do you wear contacts? No, but I would love to. Last time I tried they did not make my astigmatisms as sharp as glasses.

34. Favorite food? I like lots of things but never really could identify a favorite.

35. Scary movie or happy endings? I really am not a fan of either. Life is not as scary as the movies nor often has happy endings.

36. Last movie you watched? That would be, "She's the Man." I fine take on "Twelth Night". Although nowhere near as good as "10 Things I Hate About You."

37. Colour of the shirt you are wearing? Black.

38. Winter of summer? Summer.

39. Hugs or kisses? From my love, kisses. From others, hugs.

40. What is your favorite dessert? Ice cream if you please.

41. Who is most likely to respond? Only KzooJason has yet to do this and I suppose he will not.

42. Who is least likely to respond? See 41.

43. What books are you reading? I am still trying to finish "The World According to Garp." I hope to soon so that I can read something good.

44. What is on your mouse pad? I do not have one. The optical mice of today no longer require one.

45. Favorite sounds? Naughty ones.

46. What's that on the telly? After answering the sports question I had TIVO que up a little UEFA Champions League. Sorry, no penguins.

47. Rolling Stones or The Beatles? The Beatles.

48. The furthest you've been from home? I have not done the math but Rome may be farther than Vienna. Those would be the canidates though.

49. Do you have a special talent? Kate helped me learn about my special talent.

50. When and where were you born? I am told I am from Jersey (New) in the year of 1975. I am not almost 500 years old.
 
Comments:
I'll pick up the slack and take the role of #41 for you. Nicely done.
 
Actually, you didn't cry in 2002 when he died. I haven't seen you cry since we broke up in 1997. But I think you just might cry in November.

Who is bc?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
Nothing short of ordinary

My Photo
Name:
Location: Grand Rapids, Michigan




ARCHIVES
November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 /


Powered by Blogger