Villenke
25 February 2006
  Answers to Question No One Asked
  1. What time did you get up this morning? 07:17 (which is way too early for a Saturday but that is when the body said it was time to get going)
  2. Diamonds or Pearls? I say diamonds because pearly a icky gross things that oysters grow when their guts get irritated. But then diamonds are a racket and they would cost a 100th of what they do if there was not a cartel.
  3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Like Roland I believe it was HP and the Cup of Burny.
  4. What are your favorite TV shows? Scrubs, The OC, House, How I Met Your Mother, and I am sure there are many more I watch only because a lot of people worked real hard on them.
  5. Favorite wine. That would be a big bold dry red. But my favorite wine is beer. And my favorite beer is the one that is currently in my homebrew keg.
  6. Favorite cheese. Cheese is like pearls. It is gross. But I do like cheese but I am not picky.
  7. What is your middle name? Mátyás
  8. What is your favorite cuisine? Not that pretentious. Lets say I enjoy great food but I am not a fanatic.
  9. What foods do you dislike? Anything too spicy. If it is too hot I cannot enjoy the flavor and texture.
  10. Your favorite Potato chip? mmmm....potatos. I like the sour cream and onion.
  11. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Don't do the CD anymore. Everything is iPod or iTunes.
  12. What kind of car do you drive? Henry Bierman drives a 575M Marenello.
  13. Favorite sandwich? Reuben.
  14. What characteristics do you despise? Ugliness.
  15. What are your favorite clothes? Suit up!!
  16. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Right now I want to go to China.
  17. What color is your bathroom? I think it is painted.
  18. Favorite brand of clothing? When it comes to work clothes I dig the Polo.
  19. Where would you want to retire to? Some place where my $$$ go farther.
  20. Favorite time of day? The part where I am not slaving away for the Man.
  21. Where were you born? München, Deutschland.
  22. Favorite sport to watch? Fußball.
  23. Coke or Pepsi? Pepsi. Underdogs rule.
  24. Are you a morning person or night owl? Check this out. Both.
  25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with everyone? The yellow sun of this world gives me super powers.
  26. What did you want to be when you were little? Astronaut, architect, beastmaster.
  27. What is your best childhood memory? When I led the armies of France against the armies of Britian to free my country. Or it was the day I met my friend PK. Two dorky kids (6 years old) standing at the bus stop. One dork says to the other, "Want to shoot cars," which is pointing at passing cars a "shooting". The other says, "sure," and a likelong friendship was born.
  28. What are the different jobs you have had in your life? Lawn mower, part time paper boy, Wendys, Dairy Queen, co-op, Automation Controls Engineer.
  29. Nickname? The Lizard King.
  30. Piercings? Eyes.
  31. Eye Colour? Chocolate.
  32. Ever been to Africa? I have not visited the Dark Continent.
  33. What is the best thing that you can cook? Oatmeal.
  34. What is the best art you can make? Beer.
  35. Ever been toilet papering? Nope.
  36. Been in a car accident? Just with a deer.
  37. Favorite day of the week? I like the one they call weekend.
  38. Favorite restaurant?
  39. Favorite flower? Purple Clamatis
  40. Favorite ice cream? Chocolate.
  41. Favorite fast food restaurant? Taco Bell.
  42. How many times did you fail your driver's test? One.
  43. From whom did you get your last e-mail? Bryan Carlson.
  44. At what store would you choose to have $20,000 shopping spree (no serious stuff)? The Apple Store.
  45. Bedtime? Not since I was a kid.
  46. If you had a million dollars to donate to the charity or charities of your choice where would it go? Something that helps kids.
  47. Last person you went out to dinner with? Kate.
  48. What are you listening to right now? Last song stuck in my head...Every Rose has a Thorn.
  49. What is your favorite colour? Red.
  50. How many tattoos do you have? Eins.
 
Comments:
Nice use of the umlaut and esszet Henry. ;)
 
Sorry Henry, only Nixon can go to China. However, I would really like to try some of your most recent beer art.
 
easy to get to the umlaut and the esszet with the German keyboard layout. I can do them all: ö, ä, ü, and ß. I even have quick access to the euro: €.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
Nothing short of ordinary

My Photo
Name:
Location: Grand Rapids, Michigan




ARCHIVES
November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 /


Powered by Blogger