Villenke
12 November 2005
  Something funny
As many of you know I am a hopeless TV afficianado. And as we all know I am quite found of a good chuckle (or more). So if you have the time I recommend that you set aside 30 minutes of your time to check out my favorite new show of the 2005 season, how i met your mother. Our cast consists of the suprising hilarious Doogie Howser, sorry, Neil Patrick Harris. We also have Alyson Hannigan, only one link to imdb you lazy bastards-you can link once you are there, and Jason Segel, from Freak and Geeks (one of two excellent show that was cancelled too soon at the end of the same season, Sports Night). Sure we have some others but they were unknown to us before now.

I could try and convince you that this is funny by refering to things that made me laugh, but simply take my word for it and watch it.

Once you have my closing will make more sense.

BTW, I am using my wife's computer for this post and I am being driven crazy by the damn American keyboard layout. I think Susan will know what I am talking about.

SUIT UP!
 
Comments:
As a matter of fact I do know what you are talkin' about Willis. You need to install that nifty program that will allow you to switch back and forth on her compy. I miss you guys!
 
I will watch that show you speak of. With Doogie and Willow in it, how can it go wrong?
 
Oh, and I, too, mourn the lost of Sports Night. If they would just bring back that and my vampire show I wouldn't have to be such a jerk all the time.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
Nothing short of ordinary

My Photo
Name:
Location: Grand Rapids, Michigan




ARCHIVES
November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 /


Powered by Blogger